Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Josh Lawson


Josh Lawson is a bit of a 'hey, it's that guy'. Except in his case it's 'hey, it's that funny guy that looks better with a beard.' I couldn't find any pics of Josh with the lush full beard he was sporting on last night's 'Good News Week'. But if you look at his furrier face above and squint so that the picture is really, really fuzzy...then well, you might come close. Or you could go to this website and have a look at the video yourself. I would suggest that you do that because it really is a good beard. I'll wait...
Amiright or amiright?
Another good thing about Josh Lawson growing a beard is that he also seems to grow his eyebrows back. Cool!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog so so much. I do have a few suggestions:
    Rhys Darby, Devendra Banhart, Danny Masterson (ooooh yeah)

    Just a thought.

    - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jendi, would you mind judging my look with and without a beard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Derek,
    If you are prepared to post a pic then I am prepared to judge. You can email jendi.mcbendi@gmail.com with photos if you dare.
    Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm . the pic on the left reminds me of Tom somehow :)

    BTW you rock you creative genius you!

    ReplyDelete